Tracy, CA’s, Choice Personal Injury Attorneys
Personal injury law is a complex practice involving cases of negligence on the part of an individual, corporation, or a group of people. Many different types of personal injuries may warrant compensation, and speaking with an attorney is the best way to determine if you have a case regarding injuries you have recently suffered. By contacting Bakerink, McCusker & Belden in Tracy, CA, you can rest assured that you have an experienced legal team on your side to seek a favorable outcome in your case. We’ve helped countless clients get the compensation they deserve and we’re happy to meet with you for an initial consultation.
Do you need personal injury representation?
If you have suffered an injury as a result of negligence or recklessness, you may face some medical expenses as well as the hardship of missing work. When you work with a personal injury attorney to seek compensation for your injuries, you maintain your financial health as you recover and get your life back on track. While you can file a case on your own, it is beneficial to work with an attorney who is familiar with the details of personal injury law in California. With the experience of a personal injury lawyer, you will know who may be held responsible for your injuries, how much compensation you might seek, and how to achieve success in your case. Whether you’ve suffered chronic pain and expense due to a car accident, medical malpractice, or an on-the-job accident, we help you get the compensation you’re owed. Our attorneys have years of experience and we’ll see your rights are protected
What to expect in your personal injury consultation
When facing a debilitating injury or loss of wages due to an injury, don’t hesitate to call the legal experts at Bakerink, McCusker & Belden. We’ve served Tracy, CA, and all of the San Joaquin County for decades, and helped countless clients recover from their expenses and get the medical attention they need. During your initial consultation, we’ll listen to your circumstances and offer useful legal guidance for your case. We’ll give you an honest case assessment and ensure you get the best possible representation. At Bakerink, McCusker & Belden we believe financial limitations shouldn’t stop you from getting the legal assistance you deserve, so we won’t ask for a dime until your case has been settled. Contact us today for more information.
Examples of personal injury claims
If an individual’s recklessness or negligence causes an injury, that individual may have a personal injury claim filed against him or her. Here are a few cases personal injury attorneys often see.
- Auto accident injury: Every year, over two million drivers cause injuries as a result of their reckless choices. Filing a personal injury claim is one way to hold these irresponsible drivers accountable.
- Slip and fall injury: Every property owner must keep his or her property safe for visitors. If a hazard causes you to fall and injure yourself, the property owner could be liable for your injuries and associated expenses.
- Dog bite injury: Dog owners are responsible for the actions of their pets. If a dog has bitten you, consider filing a personal injury claim.
- Medical malpractice: When a health care provider deviates from the prevailing professional standard of care and causes injury to the patient.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: More than 54% of American nursing homes do not meet the suggested minimum staffing level for nurse’s aides and leave seniors in poor care.
- Car accidents: Auto accidents can cause serious injuries that are not immediately visible. These issues have a significant impact on your ability to work and your quality of life, and insurance companies are renowned for underpaying on these claims.
- Workers compensation/on the job injuries: If you’ve been injured while performing duties of your job your employer may be liable.
- Premises liability: Property owners, landlords, and businesses are required to maintain safe conditions for guests who visit their property. If you’ve suffered an injury due to dangerous neglect of the property, you may have a claim.
- And more!
At Bakerink, McCusker & Belden we provide representation in all types of personal injury cases, so give us a call at (888) 616-8728 to discuss yours. We offer free initial consultations and have been serving the Tracy, CA, community for more than 35 years.
Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation.