Tracy Attorney Practice Areas
Tracy Personal Injury Lawyer
At Bakerink, McCusker & Belden, you can expect consistent, high quality service and confidential legal advice. Our firm is proud to have received a BV rating from Martindale-Hubbell, signifying our high legal ability and reflecting our experience, stature, and dedication to the highest ethical standards. Trust us to dedicate ourselves to your case—thoroughly investigating your claim so as to provide you with a full, persuasive argument in court.
We specialize in many legal areas including:
- Personal Injury: If you have suffered a traumatic injury, we can offer you adept legal advice—helping you to protect your quality of life in this life-altering situation. These injuries can result from many causes, such as vehicle accidents and dog attacks.
- Estate Planning: Make sure your loved ones are taken care of and your assets are properly protected. We counsel you in the estate planning process; ensuring you to develop a carefully thought-out plan for your estate. Protect those you leave behind by planning ahead.
- Trusts/Wills: Trusts and wills are incredibly important estate planning documents. Our firm can help you create the trusts and a will you need to ensure your property is protected and transferred to the correct loved ones after you pass away.
- Wrongful Death: In this tragic situation, we come beside you and investigate the evidence so we can most adequately pursue justice for your case. We work hard to help you receive adequate financial compensation for your suffering.
- Trust Administration: If you need assistance administering a loved one’s trust, we can help. Our firm can ensure you fulfill all the responsibilities and duties assigned to you once you are elected as the trustee.
- Probate Matters: The probate process can be incredibly complicated, depending on your deceased loved one’s property and assets. To ensure you complete the probate process correctly, hire a Tracy estate planning attorney from our firm.
For a free evaluation, call 209-835-9592.