We Provide Legal Service in Tracy, CA
Our Personal Injury Lawyers are Here to Answer Your Questions
When you’re facing a legal issue, you need a team of professionals to provide reliable legal services in Tracy, CA. The team at Bakerink, McCusker & Belden is here to represent you in a variety of legal areas. We’ll work to get you a fair outcome by holding the at-fault party accountable and getting you the compensation you deserve. We understand that facing legal problems can be a difficult and confusing time for many individuals. You likely have many questions for the team you want to potentially represent you. On this page, we have compiled some of our most frequently asked questions, so you can find many of the answers you need in one place. Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions or you would like to schedule an appointment with our team.
Do You Offer Free Consultations?
Yes, our team offers free consultations where we can discuss the details of your case. Our team will ask you questions to learn more about the situation and how the events took place. After hearing more about your case, we will be able to discuss your options moving forward and determine the appropriate fee to take your case. We can work out a payment plan for you if needed. We encourage you to schedule a consultation with us if you need a lawyer.
Why Should I Choose Bakerink, McCusker & Belden to Represent Me?
When you need a lawyer, you don’t want to simply choose the first one you find. It’s important to do your research and find a team you can trust. We will work hard to get you a favorable outcome. Choosing the team at Bakerink, McCusker & Belden ensures you get all this and more. We are the team you want on your side when you need legal representation. We think our team is the best choice for the following reasons:
- Over 35 Years of Experience: We have been representing clients in the Tracy, CA area for more than 35 years, which means we have plenty of courtroom experience to help you fight for your rights. You can count on our experience to get you a fair outcome.
- Knowledge in Many Legal Areas: We have experience representing clients in many legal areas from personal injury to medical malpractice and everything in between. If you’ve been injured by the negligence of another person, we can help you get compensation.
- No-Obligation Case Evaluations: Our team offers a no-obligation case evaluation where you’ll be able to speak to us about your case with absolutely no obligation to hire us for representation. This means you won’t have to pay for the initial appointment to discuss your options.
What Areas of Practice Does Your Law Firm Represent?
Our team is able to provide legal services in many different areas, focusing mainly on personal injury cases. However, we can also offer representation in other areas as well. Our team is committed to providing the best representation possible, whether that’s holding a negligent individual responsible for the injuries they caused or helping you plan for the future of your estate. You can count on us to represent you in the following areas:
- Personal Injury: We can represent you in many types of personal injury cases, including if you have been injured by an auto accident, dog bite, pedestrian accident, or slip and fall accident.
- Estate Planning: Make a plan for the future by determining how your estate will be divided upon your death. With the help of our estate planning lawyers, you can ensure everything is taken care of for your family.
- Medical Malpractice: If you or a family member has experienced medical malpractice, we want to ensure you get compensation for additional health complications or fatal mistakes.
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect: Nursing homes are meant to take care of the elderly, but sometimes workers can go awry. We’ll hold people accountable for mistreating your loved ones.
- Premises Liability: If you are injured on someone else’s property due to their negligence, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Our team can help you get what you deserve.
- Probate Matters: Our probate and administration lawyers can help you navigate the probate process if you’ve been named as the administrator of a loved one’s estate.
- Trusts & Wills: Let our team help you put your final wishes into writing, so you can be sure they are followed after your death. We are experienced in the trusts and wills process.
- Wrongful Death: When someone causes the untimely death of a person due to negligence, they can be held legally responsible. Let our team get bring a wrongful death case if you’ve lost a family member in this manner.
Where Do You Offer Legal Services?
Our law firm is here to provide legal services in Tracy, CA and throughout San Joaquin County. If you live in this area and have experienced an injury or are encountering another legal problem, our team is here to help you.
What Kind of Compensation Can I Receive?
If you are injured due to the negligence of another individual, you may be entitled to receive compensation. The main type of compensation, or damages, you can receive will be to cover the cost of medical expenses. Any injury you sustained in the accident that required medical attention will be included in this compensation. You may also be able to receive additional compensation for mental anguish if you have adequate evidence to prove the accident caused mental stress. In addition, you may be entitled to punitive damages. This type of compensation is not tied to the type of harm you suffered but is rather awarded to punish the at-fault party for certain types of negligent or despicable behavior.
Contact Us with Additional Questions
Hiring the right lawyer is an important step in ensuring you get the compensation you deserve. We encourage you to reach out to us if you have additional questions about our services or how we can help you in your case. Give us a call to set up a free consultation.